PKC: The Official Newsletter of the Phil Keaggy Club
Volume 3, Number 3, Winter 1995/1996
The Winter 95 (Volume 3, number 3) issue of PKC, the
official newsletter of the Phil Keaggy Club, became available in Fall 1995.
This 8 page glossy is the first issue under the new management of
John Schroeter. Here's some of what you're missing if you aren't a member
of the club:
The newsletter also reports much exciting news about upcoming
Keaggy recording and publishing projects. See the
New and Upcoming Keaggy Projects page for
- Catching Up With Phil
- John interviews Phil about highlights of his past few months and
plans for the future.
- Close Up On Technique
- Phil briefly describes his signature right-hand slapping
- Musician's Workshop
- Phil discusses the art, craft, and discipline of songwriting.
- About That Guitar
- Have you been wondering about that interesting guitar Phil is
holding on the cover of True Believers? Here's the
scoop on Phil's 1960 ES125TC 3/4.
- Lick of the Quarter
- Tab and playing tips for two licks from "Pilgrim's Flight."
- Phil Keaggy Concert Schedule
- Phil's itinerary, including two dozen dates booked through
November of next year.
- Last Call!
- Now is the last chance for club members to order Backroom Trax cassettes
Nos. 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6, The Boot Collection cassette,
and the Sunday's Child cassette ($10 each post paid);
and the 1972 Glass Harp release, It Makes Me Glad
(import CD, $29.95 post paid). [As of January 1996, it appears
that Backroom Trax Vol. 4 is also no longer available.]
And for the most complete and up-to-date information about Phil and his doings,
join the club!
Back to Way Back Home...
Tom Loredo /